Join the Institute for Responsible Housing Preservation
for our 15th Annual Las Vegas Seminar!
Register now to join us in Las Vegas and be part of the ongoing dialogue shaping the future of affordable housing preservation! We'll cover
- Tax Reform and the impact on affordable housing
- Recent policy and staff developments at HUD and on Capitol Hill with respect to affordable housing preservation issues
- RAD Update
- FY2019 Appropriations
- Section 8 renewal policies
- Policy for eliminating distribution limits for LIHPRHA properties
- Expectations of HUD in the Trump Administration Year 2
We'll also take time out to network with old friends and new colleagues in the ever evolving field of affordable housing preservation.
The Institute's 15th Annual Las Vegas seminar will be hosted by the Four Seasons Hotel, where we have a rate of $259/night. Click here to book online or call 1-702-632-5000 and mention the IRHP meeting.
SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER - IT'S TIME FOR VEGAS!
Institute for Responsible Housing Preservation
799 9th Street NW - Suite 500
Washington, DC 20001